The Toolkits seek to identify key issues and challenges posed by Private Military and Security Companies (PMSCs), as well as practical and concrete responses to those challenges. They are written from the perspectives of Legislators, Civil Society, clients of PMSCs, and PMSCs themselves.
- International obligations and international standards for PMSCs
- Best practices for PMSC regulation
Civil Society Toolkit
- Jose L. Gomez del Prado, Impact in Human Rights of Private Military and Security Companies' Activities.
- Holding PMSCs accountable for violations of IHL, HRL and criminal law
PMSC Clients' Toolkit
- State responsibility for PMSCs
- Eric Westropp. Best practices for hiring PMSCs.
- Rights and duties of PMSC employees
- PMSCs in Peacekeeping Missions
|Best Practices for Hiring PMSC Personnel.pdf||64.76 KB|
|Impact in Human Rights of Private Military and Security Companies' Activities.pdf||68.49 KB|